As I look back on 2018, I realize only now that I’ve been a busy bee this past year! Here’s a recap of everything that’s happened:
- I’ve written and am producing the bumper music for an upcoming podcast series, The Open Waters Podcast, which will debut in early 2019. The podcast discusses new developments in open source software.
- I've finished up some new music for an arcade video game titled The Epic, which will make its appearance in spring 2019 in Seattle at the annual DrupalCon conference.
- I've done a lot of keyboard accompaniment on four original album projects throughout the year, all of which will be released in 2019, for The Riff, Stacey Cargal, Eytan Mirsky, and Norway House.
- I've also accompanied on tribute albums for Elvis Costello, Squeeze, The Cars, Kate Bush, and Tom Petty, all released in 2018.
- Finally, I've got around to taking stock of all the work I've done over the years that has made it onto albums. I've summarized everything in my new discography page.
For many I know, this year has been trying. We've been battered with absurdities, labored for a better world, and saw our labor start to bear fruit. For me, I will pause, breathe, sleep, and ponder. For whatever 2019 will bring, I will be rested and ready.